Mosaics from the Mind’s Eye
NEXT WORKSHOP will be scheduled Winter 2011 – please contact me if you would like to be informed!
This is an immersion-style 9-week course. Kinda like Rosetta Stone for your art.
Think of it like learning a new language. Your inner visions becomes more familiar the more you practice.
Course covers topics such as:
- Why the mandala and circle are useful as ‘creative containers’
- How to ‘think mosaics’
- Technical approaches for mixed-media work
- Exercises to foster your Mind’s Eye
- Confronting the critical inner voice
- Centering and calming the busy mind
- Preparing an artists statement and exhibiting your work
Each student receives personal attention as the group comes together in a ‘journey to center’. We form true bonds of friendship and support in the art-making process. Lillian has been teaching this course for five years and her students create some of the most memorable work we’ve seen.
$550 – 30 hour course over 9 weeks
9 sessions, 3-4 hours each.
Returning students welcome. Some materials included. Upon paid registration, materials and reading list supplied. Class is limited to 6 people.
Recommended for intermediate to advanced mosaic artists, with own tools and familiarity with materials.